[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
SKCC • View topic - Darts Tourney

Darts Tourney

Moderators: W5ALT, AC2C

Darts Tourney

Postby K4VD » Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:42 pm

Kev, K4VD
SKCC 605
FISTS 11712 CC 1798
http://k4vd.net/
K4VD

Re: Darts Tourney

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:37 pm

Postby K4VD » Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:55 pm

Kev, K4VD
SKCC 605
FISTS 11712 CC 1798
K4VD

SKCC Darts Tourney

Postby KC2EGL » Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:21 pm

CW LIVES
73's
Michael
-.- -.-. ..--- . --. .-..
KC2EGL
SKCC # 553
3 Land Coordinator
North American QRPCW # 1236
FPQRP # 1262
OMISS # 4911
KC2EGL

Postby nn8b » Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:23 pm

Don, NN8B
SKCC 36T
nn8b

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:00 am

dart tourney

Postby kc5gxl » Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:44 am

I just think it would be neat if every one was in the game. I don't see a problem with using the last two numbers of the players skcc number as the exchange. IE: My number is 647, so 47 would be the exchange, such as DT (dart tourney) 47. Subtract that from the previous score and get the current score. Maybe only use numbers up to 20. For instance, my number would be 7 instead of 47, but someone whose number ends with 18 would count as 18. Like Kevin mentioned, numbers ending in '00' would count as a bullseye and 50 points or whatever.

Maybe we wouldn't have to double out to win. I think that the final number must equal zero, though. If a number is needed by one operator, but his number is not needed by the other op, then of course only one will get a number they can use.

We have the same thing right now with the new Tribune award. I am still working on my centurian number, but if someone is looking for an skcc number with a 'c' behind it, will that keep the other op from having a qso with me? I certainly hope not.

I think that a live scoreboard would be great, if it could logistically be worked out. Maybe the tourney could run for a weekend, or maybe a week? if needed. The person or team with the shortest time between his first logged contact and his last would win. The winner of course wouldn't be announced until after the tourney was ended, however long we decide to run it. That way everyone would have an equal chance to win.

I don't see a problem having teams either. I am not sure how to work that out, but it would still be fun. I don't see a problem with only a few working at a time, either, but it does seem a bit counter productive to me.

Those are just some of my thoughts. Hope we can get this thing off the ground. It sure does soound like a lot of fun.

73, Dan Harriman
Orange, Texas

Whatever is decided, I think it would be a lot of fun.
If at first you don't succeed, maybe you shouldn't try sky diving! dit dit
kc5gxl

Re: dart tourney

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:14 pm

Postby K4VD » Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:45 pm

Kev, K4VD
SKCC 605
FISTS 11712 CC 1798
K4VD

Postby af2z » Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:46 pm

af2z