Hello, i am a new member

Just starting out or wanting to learn about something new. Need help setting up your first station. Want to meet others just starting out. This category is for you.

Moderators: W5ALT, AC2C

Hello, i am a new member

Postby kf7mwk » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:05 pm

Hi my name is Heide(kf7mwk),
I have been learning and practicing morse code for almost a year now, with my Elmer Pete. I could sure use some more people to practice with. I am very nervous about going "live", lol. I live in washington state, and can meet on 80, 40, 20 or 10 meter bands. Unfortunately i work weekends, so am only available to practice tues, weds, and thursdays. I am working on making a 160 meter ant, so hopefully will have that option soon, too. Looking forward to meeting some new friends, and gaining more experience with my "bug". Have a great day everybody!
kf7mwk

Re: Hello, i am a new member

Postby kf7mwk » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:59 pm

25 views, and not 1 hello. :(
kf7mwk

Re: Hello, i am a new member

Postby W5ALT » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:58 pm

I'll be pleased to say Hello and also Welcome! I just got back from trips to CP and PZ lands, so I didn't check this forum very much for the past month.

But, even though belated: Welcome to SPAR and this Forum and I hope to catch you on the air and trade number and rag chew if you so desire.

Walt, W5ALT
Walt, W5ALT
W5ALT

Return to Beginners Corner