Can't "Reply"

Just starting out or wanting to learn about something new. Need help setting up your first station. Want to meet others just starting out. This category is for you.

Moderators: W5ALT, AC2C

Can't "Reply"

Postby KD7LSQ » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:49 am

My own 'Replies' to my previous Posts are not showing up in the thread.

Apparently I am not "Submitting" them correctly. No answer to this question in FAQ.
I believe I have replied both after logging in and not logging in; after previewing and not previewing my reply.

I have submitted follow-up information to questions about my posts and 'Thank You's" to reponses received....and none appear in the threads.

???

Steve
KD7LSQ

Postby W5ALT » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:55 pm

Steve, I'm not sure what could be happening. If you are logged in, select the "Post Reply" button, write your message, then press the "Submit" button, it should save your reply.

Did you notice anything else that might give a hint as to where the problem might be?

Walt, W5ALT
W5ALT

Postby KD7LSQ » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:35 pm

There is the likelihood I may not have logged in on those that don't appear. I will watch more closely whether or not I did in fact log-in...as with this one.

Tnx
KD7LSQ

Postby W5ALT » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:01 pm

OK. Let us know if you notice anything odd.

And welcome to the forum!
W5ALT

Postby KD7LSQ » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:17 pm

This is a test.....to see if this reply gets posted. I did login. There is a strong likelihood that when I previously thought I had been logged-in I hadn't. Thanks for the repies and assistance, sorry for the trouble.

Steve

KD7LSQ
KD7LSQ

Postby KD7LSQ » Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:58 pm

Well...as typical, Pilot Error. While I could swear I logged in each time apparently I had not. It appears the mystery is solved. Thanks to all who offered assistance.

Steve
KD7LSQ
KD7LSQ

Return to Beginners Corner