K3Y 2011 Ends

Moderators: W5ALT, AC2C

K3Y 2011 Ends

Postby NT9K » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:34 pm

Dear SKCC Family, it has been an honor to be the K3Y Coordinator this year. The K3Y Event Team worked so very hard to bring you this event! This event is a huge job and takes a dedicated team to pull it off. It took months of planning and sacrifice from the team members. It was a pleasure working with them!

There are so many people I need to thank:
Dick K2RFP
Ron AC2C
Dana AD5VC
Randy KB4QQJ
Milt K4OSO
Russ K0LUW
Pete W1PNS
Drew AF2Z
Michael KC2EGL
Damon W4HDM
Gordon N6WK
Paul NG7Z
Ted K8AQM
Dan W9DLN
Andy K3UK
Tom KC9ECI
All the SKCC members who donated money or items for prizes!
All the SKCC members who operated as K3Y and those that participated!

Lots of outstanding records were set this year. The event is and has always been a great tool for recruiting new SKCC members. Welcome to all of the new members! Just because K3Y is over, doesn't mean the fun is over. Stick around and join in our 2 monthly sprints, we have lots of fun in the SKCC!

Stay tuned for information about K3Y Awards and Prizes. If you have outstanding logs not yet submitted, please be as timely as you can, so we can get the logs closed out. Once we do that, we can start drawing the prize winners!

Thank you all for your support, participation and help to preserve the art of manual Morse Code. God Bless the SKCC!
73, Bill NT9K
SKCC K3Y Coordinator
http://www.skccgroup.com/k3y
NT9K

Postby kb4qqj » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:10 am

You have done a remarkable job bill under some less than ideal conditions. I'm sure I speak for many others in Thanking you for all you do and a Job Well Done!!! Congratulations!!

Randy_KB4QQJ
kb4qqj

Return to K3Y Anniversary Special Event