SKCC KEY

Moderators: W5ALT, AC2C

SKCC KEY

Postby n4ray Rodney » Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:21 am

HOW ABOUT A NIGHT MAYBE ONCE A MONTH WHERE THE PEOPLE WHO OWN THE SKCC STRAIGHT KEY WITH THE NUMBER ON IT ,WE TRY AND WORK EACH OTHER, I KNOW THERE ARE AT LEAST 48 OF THEM OUT THERE BECAUSE I GOT MINE TODAY AND WHAT A GREAT LOOKING 18CT GOLD, FANTASTIC, MAKES THE BRASS BUGS LOOK BAD NOW HAHA, WE COULD DO IT LIKE THE SPRINT FOR SAY 2 HOURS ON THE SKCC BANDS, JUST A INPUT THAT DON AND I TALKED ABOUT FOR A FEW MINUTES, WHO KNOWS MAYBE A LOT OF KEYS WILL BE BOUGHT , MY XYL DIDNT FIND OUT TILL TODAY WHEN I TOLD HER I ORDERD IT 3 MONTHS AGO AND IT JUST CAME IN FROM BACK ORDER, I MADE SURE THE SKILLET POTS WERE ALL PUT UP BEFORE I TOLD HER, HATE REPLACING THEM, GOT TO STAY AWAY FROM IRON SKILLETS, THEY DONT BEND, 73S TO ALL AND HOPE EVERYONE MADE THE SWEEP, I FINALLY DID AND IT WAS GREAT
N4RAY RODNEY FISTS 12016CC1830 SKCC#285C
n4ray Rodney

Postby nn8b » Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:39 pm

Rodney,

Glad you didn't get smacked, hi hi.
I hope my SKCC key comes in today but will probably be tomorrow.
I had it shipped priority mail, I hope it went out Monday.
Marshall said it was his last SKCC key and the numbers were in the 60's.

He didn't say anything about the missing keys. Hope they find them.

Don, NN8B
nn8b

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:55 pm

I thought that a great idea for them would be to use the SKCC # as the serial nr on the key now that would be classy
Of course, that would mean that the delivery time would be tremendous, having to wait for a certain number of keys to be ordered...Worth it though

Return to New Proposals