[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
SKCC • View topic - Care and Feeding of K1Y logs

Care and Feeding of K1Y logs

Moderators: W5ALT, AC2C

Care and Feeding of K1Y logs

Postby AD5VC » Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:15 pm

I will state at the outset that my reason for this thread is to learn, not to worry about creating a perfect log. Some of the questions I am posing here were asked of me by other K1Y ops, and I hope I restate them correctly.

1. Multiple contacts with the same OP on the same band.

My understanding was that one contact per band per K1Y station. Therefore we should drop all but the first contact?

What about for K1Y stations with a new op contacting me? Do we log the op contact but drop the K1Y contact?

K1Y-K1Y contacts

Each contact with another K1Y where the op supplied personal call & # should be logged as a distinct contact? Kevin can do this automatically given the operating schedule, but should we let him or do it ourselves?

I have already expressed my reservations about inventing contacts that may not have happened, and some of the posts I saw on the yahoo group seemed to concur with my view.

Whaddya think?
Work straight key exclusively on CW. Got license in Nov. 2005 after Katrina. I enjoy designing and building antennas, and some electronics.
AD5VC

Postby K4VD » Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:25 pm

Kev, K4VD
SKCC 605
FISTS 11712 CC 1798
http://k4vd.net/
K4VD

Postby AD5VC » Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:50 pm

Work straight key exclusively on CW. Got license in Nov. 2005 after Katrina. I enjoy designing and building antennas, and some electronics.
AD5VC

Postby K4VD » Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:53 pm

Kev, K4VD
SKCC 605
FISTS 11712 CC 1798
http://k4vd.net/
K4VD

Postby AD5VC » Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:30 am

AD5VC

Postby N1RX » Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:01 pm

N1RX

Return to First Anniversary Special Event